Before using COUO products or services, you must carefully read and thoroughly understand this policy, especially the terms marked in bold / bold underlines. You should focus on reading and begin to use them.If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about this policy, you can contact us through various contact information provided by COUO.
Part I: Definition
COUO: COUO (the domain name is COUO.com) website.
COUO service provider: Shenzhen Longkexin Technology Co., LTD
Personal information: refers to various information recorded in electronics or in other means that can identify the identity of a specific natural person or reflect a specific natural person alone or in combination with other information or the activities of a specific natural person.
Personal information deletion: refers to the behavior of removing personal information in the system involved in the realization of daily business functions, so that it can not be retrieved and accessed.
Children: refers to minors under the age of 14.
Unless otherwise agreed, the definitions used in the Policy have the same meaning as the definitions contained in the COUO Service Agreement.
1. How do we collect and use your information
2. How do we use Cookie and similar technologies
3. How do we share, transfer, and publicly disclose your information
4. How can we protect your information
5. How do you manage your information
6. How do we deal with the information of minors
7. How to transfer your information globally
9. How to contact us
1.How do we collect and use your information
When you use our products and / or services, your personal information that we need / may need to collect and use includes the following two types:
1. To implement the essential functions of providing you with our products and / or services, you must authorize us to collect and use the necessary information for / and or services.If you refuse to provide the appropriate information, you will not be able to use our products and / or services normally;
2. To implement the additional functions available to provide you with our products and / or services, you can choose to authorize our information to collect and use.If you refuse to provide it, you will not be able to normally use the relevant additional functions or achieve the functions we plan to achieve the effect, but it will not affect your normal use of the basic functions of our products and / or services.
You understand and agree that:
1. We are committed to creating a wide variety of products and services to meet your needs.Because there are many kinds of products and services we provide you, and the specific product / service scope that different users choose to use, the corresponding basic / additional functions and personal information collected and used will be different, please refer to the specific product / service function;
2. In order to bring you a better product and service experience, we continue to strive to improve our technology, and we may introduce new or optimized features from time to time, which may need to collect, use new personal information or change the purpose or way of personal information is used.In this regard, we will update the corresponding information to you by updating this policy, pop-up window and page prompts
The purpose, scope and use of the collection, and provide you with an independent choice of consent, and the collection and use after obtaining your express consent.In this process, if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, you can contact us through the various contact information provided by COUO, and we will make answer them for you as soon as possible.
We will collect and use your personal information to implement the following functions in this policy:
(I) Help you to become our member
1. Basic membership services
We provide you with a basic membership service through our COUO account.To register to become a member and use our membership service, you will need to provide your cell phone number, your proposed membership name, and your password to create a COUO account.If you only need to use browsing, search services, you do not need to register as our member and provide the above information.
For services that need to be used through a COUO account, we may verify your membership based on the above information you provide to ensure that we are providing services to you yourself.
We will determine your current membership level according to the usage of your member account and the membership level calculation rules set by the platform, and provide you with the basic rights and interests corresponding to the corresponding membership level.
2. Additional membership services
Special Membership Rights: If you choose to provide non-required personal information including your real name, gender, date of birth, residence, nickname, and profile picture, we can provide you with more personalized membership services such as membership birthday privileges.In order to ensure the transaction recognition, your nickname, profile picture will be publicly displayed.
Authorized login: We may share your account information (profile picture, nickname and other page prompt information) with a third party with your consent, so that you can easily register or log in to the third-party account.In addition, we may obtain your third party account information from a third party under your authority and bind it to your COUO account to enable you through a third party
Account directly login and use of our products and / or services.We will use your relevant information to the extent of your authorized consent.
Other member role service: if you apply for registration as a seller, service provider or other members with additional identity authentication requirements, you need to take the initiative to provide us with identity information and / or enterprise related information, for your identity and special member role for qualification verification, registration, public and other we clearly inform the purpose.
3. Account Information Display: If you already have a COUO account, we may display your personal information in your COUO Services and the actions you perform on or associated with your COUO account (you can use the products or services provided by us and / or your affiliates on the COUO homepage, the “necessary tools”, “Add card” link entry or other product / service entry)!
(2) To provide you with goods or service information display
During your use of our services, in order to identify the abnormal state of your account, understand the product adaptation, and provide you with page display and search results that better fit your needs, we may automatically collect your usage and store it as web log information, including:
Equipment Information: We will receive and record information about the device (including device model, operating system version, equipment settings, unique equipment identifier, device environment, mobile application list, etc.), equipment location (including your authorized GPS location, WLAN access point, Bluetooth and base station sensors), based on your software installation and / or use.
Service Log Information: When you use the products or services provided by our website or client, we will automatically collect your detailed use of our services as a service log, including browsing, click to view, search query, collection, add, to the shopping cart, transaction, after sales, focus on sharing information, release information, and IP address, browser type, telecom operators, use language, access date and time.
Note that separate device information, service log information are information that cannot identify a specific natural person.If we will this kind of non-personal information and other information used to identify a specific natural person identity, or combined with personal information, during the use, this kind of non-personal information will be regarded as personal information, in addition to your authorization or laws and regulations, we will do this kind of information anonymity, to identify processing.
To provide you with more convenient, more in line with your personalized needs of information display, search and push service, we will according to your device information and you use COUO website or client when browsing information, extract your preferences, and based on characteristic label output indirect crowd portrait, used to display, push information and possible commercial advertising.
We strive to secure your browsing experience.If you do not want to accept the commercial advertisement that we have sent to you, you can unsubscribe or close by SMS prompt to reply to the unsubscribe or any other means that we provide.When you use the in-site search service we provide, we also provide generic sort options that are not available for your personal characteristics (you can click Filter / More on the search results page and select “generic sort” for the setting).In order to minimize the disruption of your irrelevant information, we have been improving and optimizing the content recommendation mechanism.When you open the home page of our website or client or enter the payment completion page, you can manage the contents of the goods or services displayed by long pressing the pictures of the goods or services, such as blocking the corresponding goods or services, or directly blocking the preferred category of the goods or services.
In addition, we will also use your above information in order to continuously improve and optimize the above features.
(3) Provide you with collection, purchase, attention and sharing functions
As you browse our website or client, you can choose to bookmark your interested items and / or services, add to your shopping cart, establish concerns with the merchants / brands / other members that you are interested in, and share information with other third parties through the functional components that we provide.As you use the above features, we will collect service log records of your collection, shopping cart addition, concerns, and history sharing for the above features and other purposes we explicitly know.
(IV) Help you to complete the order order and order management
When you order specific goods and / or services in our products and / or services, we will systematically generate an order for such goods and / or services.In the order process, you need to provide your consignee name, receiving address, consignee contact phone number, and the order will specify you purchase goods and / or service information, specific order number, order creation time, the amount you should pay, we collect this information is to help you to complete the transaction, ensure your transactions security, query order information, provide customer service and after-sales service and other purpose we clearly inform.
You can order goods and / or services for others through COUO, you need to provide the aforementioned personal information of the actual subscriber, in the case of the child’s personal information, you should obtain the consent of the corresponding child guardian before providing.
In order to facilitate you to understand the query order information and manage the order information, we will collect the order information you generated during the use of our service to show you and facilitate your order management.
You can also fill out / select additional information including other contact numbers, shipping times to ensure accurate delivery of goods or services.
(V) Customer service and dispute settlement
When you contact us or apply for a sale, after-sale and dispute settlement application, in order to secure your account and system, we need you to provide the necessary personal information to verify your membership.
To facilitate contact with you, help you solve the problem or record related problem solutions and results, we may save your communication / call records and related content (including account information, order information, other information you provide to prove relevant facts, or your contact information), if you make information, complaints or advice for specific orders, we will use your account information and order information.
In order to provide services and improve service quality, we may also use other information that you may use, including the relevant information you provided when you contact customer service, and the questionnaire response information you sent to us when you participated in the questionnaire survey.
(6) Provide you with comments and other information public release functions
You can publicly release information through the comments, order sharing and other information release functions we provide for you, including graphic / video / live content, comments and quiz content as a member.
We may judge whether you can enjoy the corresponding function permission based on your membership type and web log information (for example, only members who have purchased a product can ask other members to answer questions about the product).
Please note that the information you have publicly released may involve your personal information or even personal sensitive information, such as you choose to upload images containing personal information during the evaluation.Please be more careful to consider whether to share or even publicly share relevant information when using our services.If your public information involves children’s personal information, you should obtain the consent of the corresponding child’s guardian before release.
(9) Provide security guarantee for you
To improve the security of your services using us and our affiliates and partners, Protect the personal and property safety of you or other users or the public from infringement, To better prevent phishing websites, fraud, network vulnerabilities, computer viruses, network attacks, network intrusion and other security risks, More accurately identify violations of laws and regulations or COUO related agreement rules, We embed the application Security SDK developed in our applications to collect your device information, service log information, And may use or integrate your membership information, transaction information, equipment information, service log information, and our associate, partner information authorized or shared by you in accordance with the law, To comprehensively judge your account and transaction risks, to verify, detect and prevent security incidents, And take the necessary record, audit, analysis and disposal measures according to law.
(10) Provide you with other additional services
In order to provide your experience with more convenient, better quality and personalized products and / or services, and strive to enhance your experience, we may collect and use your personal information in the following additional services provided to you.If you do not provide this information, it will not affect your basic services such as browsing, search, purchase, etc., but you may not have access to the user experience that these additional services bring to you.These additional services include:
1. Personalized recommendation service based on location information: We will access your location information after you open the location permission, provide you with your location information, and provide page display, products and / or services that better meet your needs, such as recommending nearby preferential information to you.
2. Additional services based on camera / camera: you can use this function to scan the camera / camera permission for login, shopping, get preferential information, take photos or videos for evaluation, sharing, and face recognition authorized by you in specific scenarios.When you use this additional feature for face recognition, we will collect your facial features and use them strictly within your authorization. In the future, if we plan to use your facial information to provide you with other products and / or service functions, we will confirm with you again.Please know that even if you have agreed to open the camera permission, we will only obtain the photo information from the camera when you actively click on the in-client camera icon or record a video.
3. Additional services based on photo album (photo library / photo library): You can use this function to upload your photos / pictures / videos after opening the album permission to change profile pictures, comment / sharing, taking photos, shopping or communicating with customer service.We may identify the goods or services that you need to purchase through the photos / pictures that you have uploaded, or use the comment information containing the photos or pictures that you have uploaded.In order to realize your friends, event offers and other link sharing needs, we may read your last actively saved picture link address on the device locally.
4, based on the microphone voice technology related additional services: you can use the microphone after open microphone permission implementation voice shopping function, or contact with customer service or with customer service robot voice interaction, in these functions we will collect your recording content to identify your shopping needs, or response to your customer service and dispute handling requirements.Please know that even if you have agreed to open the microphone permission, we will only get voice information through the microphone when you actively click on the in-client microphone icon or record a video.
5. Additional services based on the address book information: We will collect your address book information after you open the address book permission, so that you can more easily access the contact information in your address book when shopping, No further manual input, Including that you can directly recharge the mobile phone number of the contact person in the address book; besides, To enhance your social interaction and sharing fun with using our products and / or services, Share the shopping experience with people you know, With your consent, We may also conduct an encrypted collection of your contact names and telephone numbers, Help you determine whether your contacts are our members and then establish your contacts at COUO, at the same time, Members can choose to turn on or close their friends’ privacy rights to decide whether they can be searched and contacted by other members through their mobile phone numbers.
6. Calendar-based additional services: After you turn on our permission to read / write to your calendar, we will collect your calendar information to provide you with shopping and receiving equity-related records and reminders.
7. Additional services based on telephone status: In order to ensure the security of your account number and use, you need to authorize us to read the native identification code.
You understand and agree that the above additional services may require your access to your location information (geographic location), camera (camera), photo album (photo gallery), microphone (voice), address book, calendar, and / or phone status in your device to enable the collection and use of the information involved in these rights.You can view the status of these permissions item by item in your device settings or our client “My-COUO-Settings-Privacy-System Permissions” and can turn them on or off at your discretion.Please note that you open any permission on behalf of you authorized we can collect and use relevant personal information to provide corresponding services for you, once you close any permission on behalf of you cancelled the authorization, we will no longer based on the corresponding permission to collect and use the relevant personal information, also cannot provide you with the authority corresponding to the authority.However, your decision to close permissions does not affect previous collection and use of information based on your authorization.
1. If the information you provide contains personal information from other users, you need to ensure that you have obtained the legal authorization before providing such personal information to COUO.If the child’s personal information is involved, you should obtain the consent of the corresponding child guardian before the release. Under the above circumstances, the guardian has the right to contact us through Article 9 of this policy to correct or delete the content involving the child’s personal information.
2. Your prior consent if we use the information for other purposes not specified in this policy, or if we use the information collected for a specific purpose for other purposes, or if we voluntarily obtain your personal information from a third party.
If we indirectly obtain your information from a third party, We will explicitly require the third party in writing to collect personal information after compliance with your consent, And to inform you of the shared information content, And the sensitive information involved should be clearly confirmed by you before being provided to us for use, To require third parties to commit to the legality and compliance of personal information sources, If a third party violates the act, We will clearly require the other party to bear the corresponding legal responsibility; at the same time, Our professional security team will provide the personal information with security reinforcement (including sensitive information reporting, sensitive information encryption and storage, access permission control, etc.).We will use the least equal means of protection of our own users’ personal information and measures to protect the indirectly obtained personal information.
3. Exceptions to authorized consent
You fully understand and agree that we do not require your authorized consent to collect and use your personal information and that we may not respond to your requests for correction / modification, delete, write out, withdraw consent, or request information if:
(1) Related to national security and national defense security;
(2) Related to public safety, public health or major public interests;
(3) Related to judicial or administrative law enforcement such as crime investigation, prosecution, trial and judgment execution;
(4) It is difficult to protect your life or other individuals and other major legitimate rights and interests, but it is difficult to obtain your consent;
(5) The personal information that you will personally disclose to the public;
(6) Collecting personal information from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels.
(7) As necessary to sign and perform relevant agreements or other written documents with you;
(8) Those necessary to maintain the safe and stable operation of the provided products provided and / or services provided, such as the discovery and disposal of faults of the products and / or services;
(9) necessary for legal news reporting;
(10) When an academic research institution carries out statistics or academic research institutes as necessary and provides the results of academic research or description based on the public interest, it deidentifies the personal information contained in the results;
(11) Other circumstances as stipulated by laws and regulations.
Please be aware that prior notification and consent of the processing of personal information by the data recipient, or to study, analyze, and predict to improve COUO content and layout, to provide products or services for business decisions, and to improve our products and services (including machine learning or model algorithm training with anonymous data).
4. If we stop operating COUO products or services, we will promptly continue to collect your personal information, notify you of the notice of the suspension in one by one service or announcement, and delete or anonymize the personal information we hold related to the closed business.If the child’s personal information is involved, we will and will timely inform the child’s guardian of the suspension of operation.
2. How do we use Cookie and similar technologies
To ensure that the site works, provide easier access, and recommend you what you may be interested in, we store Cookie, Flash Cookie, or other browser (or associated applications) (local storage) (collectively “Cookie”).With Cookie, websites can store data about your preferences or items in your shopping cart.
You can modify your acceptance or reject our Cookie, if your browser or browser add-on service allows it.For more details, please see the About Cookies.But if you do so, in some cases, it may affect your secure access to our site, and you may need to change your user settings every time you visit our site.
(2) Cookie similar technology
In addition to Cookie, we also use website beacons, pixel tags, ETag and other similar technologies on the site.
For example, our email to you may contain an address link linked to the content of our website, and if you click on it, we will follow this click to help us understand your product or service preferences so that we can proactively improve the customer service experience.Website beacons are usually a transparent image embedded in a website or email.With the pixel labels in the e-mail, we can know whether the email is turned on.If you do not want your activities to be tracked in this way, you can always unsubscribe from our mailing list.
ETag (entity tag) is an HTTP protocol header transmitted behind between an Internet browser and an Internet server, instead of Cookie.ETag can help us avoid unnecessary server loads, improve service efficiency, save resources, energy, and at the same time, we may record your identity through ETag, so that we can better understand and improve our products or services.Most browsers provide users with the ability to clear the browser cache data, and you can perform the appropriate data clearing operations in the browser settings functions.However, note that you may not enjoy a relatively better product or service experience if not using ETag.
3. How do we share, transfer, and publicly disclose your information
We do not share your personal information with companies, organizations, and individuals other than COUO service providers, except where:
1. Sharing under legal circumstances: We may share your personal information according to the requirements of laws and regulations, litigation and dispute settlement, or according to the requirements of the administrative and judicial organs.
2. Share with obtaining explicit consent: After obtaining your explicit consent, we will share your personal information with other parties.
3. Share under your active choice: If you buy goods or services through COUO, we will share the necessary information related to the transaction in your order information with the providers of the relevant goods or services according to your choice, so as to realize your transaction and after-sales service needs.
Currently, our licensing partners include the following types:
(1) Authorized partners in advertising and analysis services.We will not share your personally identifiable information with partners providing advertising, analytical services without your permission.We entrust these partners to process information related to advertising coverage and effectiveness, but do not provide your personally identifiable information, or we deidentify this information so that it does not identify you personally.Such partners may combine the above information with other data that they legally obtain to implement the advertising services or decision recommendations that we entrust.
(2) Suppliers, service providers and other partners.We send information to suppliers, service providers, and other partners who support our business, including technical infrastructure services commissioned by, analyzing how we use our services, measuring the effectiveness of advertising and services, providing customer service, facilitating payment, or conducting academic research and surveys.
To enable you to use the above services and features, the authorized partner’s SDK or other similar applications are embedded in our applications.If you use Huawei / Xiaomi / Meizu mobile phone, Huawei / Xiaomi / Meizu Push SDK should read your device identification number and networking information to push / issue notification bar messages; if you use the function of sharing information with Weibo, the relevant SDK will collect your device identification number and networking information; If you use the map service provided by Autonavi, the SDK requires you to open the device location authority and collect the location, equipment identification number and networking information.
We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization, or individual, except where:
1. Transfer with explicit consent: After obtaining your explicit consent, we will transfer your personal information to other parties;
2, In COUO service provider merger, acquisition or bankruptcy liquidation, or other involving merger, acquisition or bankruptcy liquidation, if related to the transfer of personal information, we will require a new hold your personal information of companies, organizations to continue to be subject to this policy, otherwise we will require the company, organizations and individuals to ask your authorization consent.
(3) Public disclosure
We will only publicly disclose your personal information, if:
1. We may publicly disclose your personal information with your explicit consent or based on your active choice;
2. If we determine that you violate laws and regulations or have a serious violation of COUO related agreements and rules, or to protect the personal and property safety of COUO users or the public from infringement, we may disclose your personal information in accordance with laws and regulations or with your consent, including relevant violations and the measures that COUO has taken to you.For example, if you seriously violate the COUO rules by selling counterfeit goods, we may publicly disclose your store certification subject information and violations.
(4) Exceptions to prior authorization for sharing, transferring or public disclosure of personal information
Share, transfer, and publicly disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
1. Related to national security and national defense security;
2. Related to public safety, public health and major public interests;
3. Related to judicial or administrative law enforcement such as crime investigation, prosecution, trial and judgment execution;
4. It is difficult to protect your or other personal life, property and other major legitimate rights and interests, but it is difficult to obtain your consent;
5. Your personal information you disclose to the public;
6. Collect personal information from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels.
Please be aware that if the sharing, transfer, and public disclosure of personal information is required to prevent the data recipient from reidentifying a specific individual and cannot recover, such processed data may not be separately notified and without your consent.
4. How can we protect your information
(I) We have taken reasonable and feasible security protection measures that meet industry standards to protect your information from unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss of your personal information.For example, we are protected by the SSL protocol encryption when exchanging data between your browser and your server; we also provide the HTTPS protocol secure browsing mode to the COUO station; we
We use encryption to improve the security of personal information, we use trusted protection mechanisms to prevent malicious attacks on personal information, we deploy access control mechanisms to ensure that it is only accessible to authorized personnel, and we hold security and privacy training courses to enhance employee awareness of the importance of protecting personal information.
We designated the person responsible for the protection of children’s personal information, strictly set information access authority, to may contact with children’s personal information staff to take minimum enough authorization principle, and take technical measures to staff dealing with children’s personal information behavior to record and control, avoid illegal copy, download children’s personal information.
(2) We have an industry-advanced data security management system with data as the core and around the data life cycle, which improves the security of the whole system from the aspects of organization construction, system design, personnel management, product technology and other aspects.At present, our important information system has passed the network security level protection of level three and above assessment and ISO27001 certification.
(3) We will take reasonable and feasible measures to try our best to avoid collecting irrelevant personal information.We will only keep your personal information for the period required to meet the purposes stated in the cost policy, unless required by law, such as the E-commerce Law of the People’s Republic of China requires that commodity and service information and transaction information shall be kept for not less than three years from the date of completion of the transaction.Our criteria for judging the aforementioned period include:
1. Complete the transaction purpose related to you, maintain the corresponding transaction and business records, and respond to your possible inquiries or complaints;
2. Ensure the safety and quality of our services provided for you;
3. Do you agree to a longer retention period;
4. Whether there are other special agreements on the retention period.
After your personal information exceeds the retention period, we will delete or anonymize your personal information as required by the applicable law.
(4) The Internet is not an absolutely safe environment. When using the COUO platform services, we strongly recommend that you do not send your information through the communication method not recommended by the COUO platform.You can connect and share with each other through our services.When you create communication, trading, or sharing through our services, you can choose the object of communication, trading, or sharing, as a
A third party who can see your transaction content, contact information, exchange information, or share content and other relevant information.
When using the COUO service to trade online, you will inevitably disclose your personal information, such as contact information or contact address, to the trading partner or a potential trading partner.Please protect your personal information and provide it to others if necessary.If you find your personal information leaked, especially your account or password leaked, please contact COUO customer service immediately so that we can take corresponding measures according to your application.
Please note that information you voluntarily share or even publicly share when using our services may involve personal information or even personal sensitive information.Please be more careful to consider whether to share or even publicly share relevant information when using our services.
Please use your complex passwords to help us keep your account secure.We will do our best to ensure the security of any information that you send to us.If our physical, technical or management protection facilities are damaged, resulting in unauthorized access, public disclosure, tampering or destruction of information, and your legitimate rights and interests are damaged.
(V) We will not regularly update and disclose the security risks, personal information security impact assessment report and other related contents from time to time, which you can obtain through the COUO announcement.
(6) After the unfortunate occurrence of a personal information security incident, we will inform you in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of the security event, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, the suggestions that you can independently prevent and reduce risks, and the remedial measures for you, etc.We will inform you of the event by email, letter, telephone, push and notification, etc. When it is difficult to inform the subject of personal information one by one, we will issue the announcement in a reasonable and effective way.
We have formulated the emergency plans for children’s personal information security incidents, and regularly organized the internal relevant personnel to conduct emergency response training and emergency drills, so that they can master the job responsibilities and emergency response strategies and procedures.After unfortunate children personal information security incidents, we will, in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations, timely inform children and their guardians: the basic situation and possible impact, we have taken or will take disposal measures, children and their guardians can independently prevent and reduce risk advice, remedial measures for children and their guardians, etc.We will timely inform the children and their guardians of the event in terms of APP push notifications, email / short messages, etc.When it is difficult to inform one by one, we will release relevant warning information in a reasonable and effective way.At the same time, we will also take the initiative to report the handling of children’s personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory authorities.If the legitimate rights and interests of the children and their guardians are damaged, we will bear the corresponding legal liabilities according to law.
At the same time, we will also report the handling of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory authorities.
5. How do we deal with the information about minors
If we identify you as a child user, we will notify your guardian and ask your guardian to agree to the child’s personal information collection and use rules.For collecting personal child information by using our products or services with the consent of parents or other guardians, we will only use, share, transfer or disclose this information if permitted by laws or regulations, if explicitly agreed by parents or other guardians, or if necessary to protect the child.
If you are the parent or other guardian of the child, please pay attention to whether the child in your custody uses our services after obtaining your authorized consent.If you have questions about personal information about your child custody, please contact us through the contact information in Section 9.
6. How to transfer your information globally
Personal information collected and generated during our operations in the People’s Republic of China, except in the following cases:
1. Applicable laws have clear provisions;
2. Get your explicit authorization;
3. You conduct personal active activities such as cross-border transactions through the Internet.
We will also provide more significant notifications of major changes (including notifications or even pop-up prompts to you through COUO announcements).
Significant changes referred to in this Policy include, but are not limited to:
1. Our service model has changed significantly.Such as the purpose of processing personal information, the type of personal information processed, the way of use of personal information;
2. We have undergone major changes in our control rights.Such as the change of information controllers caused by mergers and reorganization;
3. The main objects of personal information sharing, transfer or public disclosure shall change;
4. Your rights to participate in personal information processing and their exercise methods have changed significantly;
5. We are responsible for handling the changes in the responsible departments, contact information and complaint channels for personal information security;
6. Personal information security impact assessment report indicates a high risk.